Saturday, January 22, 2011

Writers Block

Happy New Year everybody! All 8 of you that follow me.. LOL.

I know that my last post was all about consistency. Well sufficed to say that I've been consistent with my inconsistency. Ha! Oh the irony. Right?

Well to tell the truth I haven't been in a state of mind to really write about anything. Not that my life hasn't been interesting the past few months. On the contrary..there's been a lot of changes that have occurred but I just don't have the patience to actually sit down and write.

However, I am in the midst of making some changes in my life that hopefully will give me the peace of mind that it takes for me to write. My mind is in a constant state of ideas but sitting down to write them and fully flesh them out is exhausting because there's just a bunch of other stuff that takes space in my mental front burner.

One of my main objectives right now is moving into a new place. This is something that is very exciting to me. As I have never lived in a place that was fully "my own". I went from living in my parents house, and moving on my own with my son. Now that he is fully settled in college I can finally move into a place that from the get go will be mine. The hope is that once I get settled mentally and physically, I can actually sit down and write.

So..once I get myself started and settled into my new place both physical and mental I will pick up where I left off.

Peace,
Myrna



No comments:

Post a Comment