Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shrinkage

Hello again.



Wow..two posts in three days..this is big for me.

To those that are new to this blog..welcome. To those who are not..thanks for the words of encouragement and sticking by me. It's much appreciated.

Speaking of my last post, I just wanted to follow up. After I had posted on my Facebook page, one of my friends had made some comments on my page.

It went as follows:

My friend: It's when men don't bother to call them anything that women should be worried about.

Me: So you're saying that a woman..any woman..no matter what she's doing or wearing should be happy to getting ANY attention at all.

My Friend: I'm saying of all the problems to have. This is a great problem to have.

Me: It's only a problem if a woman is seeking attention and she's not getting it. But in my case, I'm just trying to live in my space be it mental or physical. Am I not allowed that? Another point is that men often say "I would love to have that problem" But it's easy to say that when it's men doing the objectification. Fortunately or unfortunatetly, depending on how you want to look at it, the characteristics that make women attractive to men (breasts, butts) are on the outside and constantly subjected to the "male gaze". Those attributes determine whether or not she is worth any attention be it positive or negative. Now I wonder..If a man's penis was constantly displayed in the same manner and subjected to female admiration or in some cases laughter ..would men be so quick to defend the argument that "any attention is better than none at all?"

Personally..I think my last reply was brilliant..but funnily enough I got no retort.

Which begs the question: Am I the only one who notices that when the subject of penises or penis size comes up men tend to umm... shrink away? :-)

If anybody can give me some points of view or tips :-) it'd be greatly appreciated.



Myrna

1 comment:

  1. I'd drop trous now....LOL. If Mandingo Johnson walked down the street with his manhood dragging on the concrete making sparks I think the ladies would be commenting as well....good or bad. Men don't comment on the LESS endowed and I am sure woman would have something to comment on if we walked around with our johnsons out and about for public consumption.

    ReplyDelete