Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holy Shit Writing is Hard!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!! When I started this blog last year.....okay..November 2009 ...it was to quiet the noise in my head that said "who the hell would want to read what you write?" or as one of my favorite bloggers Jay Smooth calls it The Little Hater. Mr. Smooth says "the key to creativity is knowing how to hide one's sources"


One of my goals of 2010....noticed I said goals and not resolutions...is to write more. That's why I started this blog in the first place. My head is humming full of different things to blog about. ...apparently I lack the discipline to write on a regular basis. (Note: maybe this should be a "goal" to work on..amirite?)


The past few weeks I've had a few false starts. Below are just a few topics I was going to write about:

1. My run ins with NYC public transportation perverts (there's been a few)
2. My love of other blogs. Too many to list here.
3. Ways in which I try to incorporate "thats what she said" in everyday conversation.(Yes despite my advanced age and tremendous rack...I do sometimes channel the mind of a 13 year old boy.)


So as you can see this entry is short and sweet...sort of like taking off a band aid fast and painless. All comments, ideas and ....critiques....gulp.....are welcome.


Peace,
Myrna

1 comment:

  1. Hey Myrna,

    I just stopped by to check out your writing style and blog, and I must say I am impressed. Keep up the good work girl, and yes holy shit writing is hard lol.

    Peace, love and abundant blessings,

    ~Katrina~

    ReplyDelete